The church is situated high in the landscape outside the local villages. It was built in the Middle Ages and is dedicated to Saint Martin of Tours.
The small tower was added later on (1500) as well as the porch (1900). The tower carries initials of a former owner of the castle Lindenborg, who was minister of finance around 1800. The altar table contains the empty grave of a saint.
The church is closed, but can be visited by contacting the gravedigger.