The village church Sønderhå Church in Thy dates from around the year 1200. The church is built in Romanesque style - with tower.
It has an altarpiece, carved in 1590, with paintings from 1708.
Romanesque granite font with dish of South German work, from about 1575, with the Habsburg weapons.
The pulpit while the altarpiece, and has an inscription: "1589 is the pulpit inserted. 1711, this pulpit staffed".
The church is open by appointment.