Romanesque with late Gothic steeple, dedicated to ST. Nicholas. Large and well kept. In the outer tower wall there are two faces hewn in stone. Interesting altar piece from 1601. A closed chair, for the nobility, with painted Rococo decoration and pews with woodcut coat of arms are preserved.
In case the door is locked, please ask for the key at the verger or in the rectory.