Small church in Thy National Park.
This church is one of the two smallest in Denmark! There is room for only 50-60 people.
The church was probably built between 1490 and 1540, in late Gothic style.
Beside the west gable is a bell tower, built in the timber. The church has two late Gothic frescoes: Mary as Queen of Heaven and the brass serpent in the desert.
The church is located south-east of Lodbjerg parish, in a very lonely setting, surrounded by dunes.
The church has been moved twice, because of sand drift, from the west coast and winds!