Klitmøller Church was built in 1872 and was then a district church in Vester Vandet parish.
Originally it was built of red brick and had ridges and slate roofs.
The church got its current appearance with brown bricks during a major restoration in 1966-67.
The picture in the altarpiece is painted by Queen Louise, Christian IX's wife. Built in period-typical neo-Gothic.
The church bell hangs in a timbered bell tower southwest of the church.
The cemetery dramatically reflects the living conditions by the sea
PHOTOS: Niels Clemmensen