Karby Church is called the oldest cathedral on the island; it is the largest of the village churches on Mors. Built in stages, the original building is from the 1100s. Interesting altar piece, pulpit and gallery, painted around 1700 in kind of 'pietistic Surrealism'. The sacristy has frescoes depicting the four evangelists.
In case the door is locked, please ask for the key at the verger or in the rectory.