Hillerslev Church is a large village church. The nave, chancel and apse is Romanesque, while the tower is late Gothic from c. 1500, and the porch is new. It was originally dedicated to St. Peter.
The tower dates from c. 1500. The lower part of the tower is built of ashlar relocated, but above used yellow monk stones. The porch is new. It replaced a porch of half-timbering and tile roof from 1674-75.