Det Hvide Fyr (The White Lighthouse) | VisitNordjylland

Det Hvide Fyr (The White Lighthouse)

In 1747 the bascule light was replaced by "Det Hvide Fyr", which was initially fired by coal, before a lantern was later used.

It was designed by leading architect of the age, Philip de Lange, and was Denmark’s first lighthouse constructed in brick.

The white lighthouse is open during the summer season.

Share this page

Last updated by

Turisthus Nord aj@turisthusnord.dk
 

Contact

Address

Gl. Fyrvej 2
9990 Skagen

Facilities

  • Type

    • Landmark

Transport

Coordinates

Longitude : 10.606986407
Latitude : 57.728860447